Terms And Conditions
These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other
communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form
part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be
bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. The Promoter: Evo Enterprises Ltd, Suite 1.7, 1 Redwood Crescent, East Kilbride G74 5PA.
2. The Supplier: Dapper Dan, Unit 36 New Mesters, 53 Mowbray Street, Sheffield, England, S3 8EN (Registered in England and Wales, registration number is 07842634).
3 a). Eligibility: Barber of the Year - This award category is open to UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland) excluding employees and their immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent and/or “step” family), of The Promoter, and Supplier.
3 b). Young Barber of the Year - this award category is open to UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales, and
Northern Ireland) between the ages of 16-21 years old as of the close of submissions - 31st August 2021,
excluding employees and their immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent and/or “step”
family), of The Promoter, and Supplier.
3 c). International Barber of the Year - this award category is open to the rest of the world excluding UK
residents (England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland).excluding employees and their immediate families
(spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent and/or “step” family), of The Promoter, and Supplier.
4. Entry Instructions: Entrants will provide 3 images of their chosen haircut to be judged. Entrants must own
the copyright of images or provide written permission from the copyright holder for the promoter’s use. By
providing images, the entrant agrees that they may be used within related print and online promotions and
5. Only one entry per person per prize.
6. Any entries that the promoter considers (in our absolute discretion) to be dangerous, vulgar, offensive,
indecent, illegal racist, copied, offensive, cruel, or fraudulent, or infringe on the rights or copyright of others
will be immediately disqualified.
7. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected, or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted
as proof of delivery or receipt. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, lost due to
technical reasons, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatsoever reason.
8. Prizes: the winner of each category will win one prize bundle per category. Each prize bundle is individually
tailored to its respective category, and cannot be exchanged for a monetary substitute.
9. Winner selection: The finalists will be selected after consideration by a panel of judges based on the judging
criteria set out in the promotion. The panel shall include at least one judge independent of the promoter. The
lead judge will have the final decision if no majority decision has been reached.
10: Finalist notification: The finalists will be notified by email via the account provided at point of entry within
5 working days of the submissions closing date and will be invited to attend the awards event. Finalists will be
able to claim up to 5 additional tickets for this event.
11. Winner notification: The winners will be announced at the above event, and will have 31 days from
notification to claim their prize. If a winner does not claim their prize within this timeframe the promoter
reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and will award the prize to a reserve drawn at the same time
as the original.
12. It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the prize
promotion and acceptance of the prize. The promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply
accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
13. General: Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. Entry implies
acceptance of these terms and conditions.
14. Prizes must be accepted as offered by the named winner. There is no cash or alternative prizes, in whole or
part. The prizes are not transferable and cannot be resold.
15. The Supplier reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside
its control makes this necessary.
16. The promoter reserves the right to verify winners and ask for proof of identity, age and address and to
withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these
terms and conditions.
17. You agree that if you are a winner, you will take part in and co-operate fully with reasonable publicity and
to the use of your name, photograph and any comments in such publicity without any fee being payable.
18. By entering the promotion, each entrant grants the promoter a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-
exclusive, transferable, royalty-free and sub-licensable right and licence to use reproduce, modify, adapt,
publish or display (in whole or in part) any intellectual property contained in the content of their entry,
without royalty, payment or other compensation. Each entrant agrees not to assert any moral rights in relation
to such use and warrants that they have full authority to grant such rights.
19. The promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that
it regards as being in breach of these terms and conditions or the spirit of the promotion. Those who try to
circumvent the entry process and/or entry instructions by any method will be disqualified and any prize award
will be void.
21. Entry into the promotion is at the entrant’s sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, neither the promoter
nor the supplier accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses, or claims
(whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by entrants or any third parties arising out of or in connection
with the promotion and/or accepting a prize. The promoter and supplier further disclaim liability for any injury
or damage to entrants or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this promotion save
that nothing in these terms and conditions shall act to limit or exclude the promoter and supplier’s liability
resulting from its negligence or fraud.
22. If for any reason, the promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited
to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of
the promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this
Promotion), the promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to
disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the
23. If an act, omission, event, or circumstance occurs which are beyond the reasonable control of the
promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the promoter will
not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
24. The promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to,
lost, delayed or not received entries, winner notifications or prizes. The promoter, the supplier or its agencies
will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including
any such failure which is within the control of the Promoter or its agencies.
25. Where a prize is provided by a supplier, the promoter accepts no responsibility for inaccuracy of any prize
description, and the supplier is responsible for prize fulfilment.
26. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable then it shall
be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain
in full force and effect.
27. The promoter and the supplier reserve the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate, or temporarily
suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reasons outside its
reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to
avoid consumer disappointment.
28. The decisions of the promoter and supplier are final and binding in all matters relating to the promotion
and no correspondence will be entered into.
29. The promotion and these terms and conditions, and any disputes arising therefrom, shall be subject to
Scottish law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the UK Courts.
30. Data protection: Any personal information that entrants share with the promoter will be kept secure and
only used in line with these terms and conditions unless the entrant has opted in to future marketing from the
promoter and/or the supplier. By entering the promotion, entrants agree that their information may be used
by the promoter to administer the promotion and winners consent to give their name and county for the